RemedySpot.com

Re: Update Spinach ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judy

My Mom is on cumodin too, you can eat spinach but only 1/2 cup. That is the way most of the greens are, check with the dr but that is what my MOm does. She also had her knee replaced and it does HURT. Alot of people say that you should have both done at the same time if they need it. Mom won't have her other one done. I wish you luck and a speedy recovery. I can see you at the airport now. LOL Always wondered how that would work.

It is just a thought but if you have room at your PC to use a recliner it is a way to keep your foot elavated. This is what I do and it is good til I cann't sit any longer. You take care and hope you are feeling alot better soon.

Love you

Sally

Sally, that is what all of my drs said. I can have 1/2 cup of greens a day. They will adjust my coumadin according to my diet. It is sooo hard to have just 1/2 cup because I LOVE all the greens. But it is better than none at all. Judy I hope this helps. I am a spinach lover too.

hugs

My Mom is on cumodin too, you can eat spinach but only 1/2 cup. That is the way most of the greens are, check with the dr but that is what my MOm does