RemedySpot.com

Morning All - Saturday 12-14-02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning All

Well thought I better post to let you know I am still around. Gish Christmas is sure keeping me busy this year. I think I have about got it though and I still have time to spare this year. Our mad rush here is to get everything bought or done and send it off to the kids. One is in Mich. and the other is in Hawaii. All has to be mailed and I wanted them to get it before Christmas this year.LOL I plan to take it all up and get it mailed today.

Shae is sure getting excited let me tell you. Today we are going to bring in the tree and decorate it. Also today is the companies Christmas party for the kids. She gets to go see a guy dressed up like Mc and Santa will be there too.

I took the day off yesterday so I could have a three day weekend and try to finish up the Christmas shopping. I was so tired last night that I think we must have accomplished most of what I set out to do.

Now to the ones that have posted that I remember I need to answer...

Jean - It is so good to see a post from you and Amelie is soo cute. Papa has lots to be proud about there. Hope you are enjoying yourself. Thanks for the great pictures of both you and then of Amilie. I love to see how and who others love. Give Amilie a hug for me and post us when you can.

- Hope the enbrel works out for you. Also hope you have found out what caused the problem a few days after the injection. I am so thankful I have the group. They are so helpful because someone here has been through something we are and can relate what to expect or what might be the problem. Know you are in my thoughts.

LA - Glad that you are doing better. As for the hormones having something to do with RP. I think in my case it did. I had a hard time trying to get things to work at first. In fact it wasn't until I had a hysterectomy that it really settled down. I am not saying that it was the main problem but it contributed. I started having female problems and they tried to fix that and upset the RP or maybe it was visa versa. At any rate I was one sick puppy. As for hurting more during that time I don't remember. I know sure I am a big help.

Mc. - I do not have a saddle nose but have read where others do and other have had surgery. Hopefully someone will answer you on this one. I am with you on hoping they find a cure or a med that is fool proof that really works. Sending good thoughts and prayers that you get the news you want from your dr.

Heidi - Thanks so much for the updates on , and Janet. I will keep them all in my prayers and thoughts. I am so glad we have a phone bandit that keeps up with all who are ill. You are such a sweetie.

Liz - Glad you are home or at least the place you call home. Do you get to stay there a bit? Gish you have been traveling so much lately it has been fun to keep up with you. I bet you have been having fun too!LOL You take care and try to rest or just enjoy. There is nothing like being at home and sleeping in your own room.

Sherrie - Gish sorry to hear that you are having a time of it. Please try to listen to what the dr. says. Sounds like he has your best interest in mind and hopefully it works out that you get to go to the other dr. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Try not to stress out over the Holidays and just take it easy.

Well for the rest of you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Everyone must be busy rushing around get ready for Christmas too because I sure haven't had the normal posts lately.

Lots of LoveGlenda