RemedySpot.com

doc visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well went to new ENT Not so good he put a tube in my nose and down the back of throat. He had to use left nostril the right one was to swollen. I have damage to the tach and two polyps all RP he said. Sat I start on high PRE to see if it helps???? and no talking for 2 days at all Tues go to hospital to have thyroid echo???? We talked about mayo because no remy has seen RP in this area he said i have seen enough doc time to go see the big boys so they can tell the remy up here what to do, so they can stop guessing??? I went out in the parking lot and cryed so hard I had to call my daughter to come and get me.All i could think was no GOD not in my thorat, not at Xmas.The ENT was the nices doc I have met tears ran down my face and he almost cried to. But one good thing he has seen RP and knows what he is talking about. Wants me to get new Remy there were some test i should of had along time ago he said, and my pred was not high enough. Up date you more later.

Love SHERRIE

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here