RemedySpot.com

Re: a few pics of my girls-Barbara thanks for sharing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara

What those are great pictures! Your girls look a lot like their Mom don't they. Thanks for sharing with us I always like to see photos of the people in the group! Can put a face with the posts.

Lots of love

Glenda

my brother says my oldest one is a mix of me and her daddy, the youngest he says looks just like me only with more color. without my makeup I look like a 13 yr old ghost... : ) it is horrible. they are good girls do have our moments. The oldest wants to be a music teacher; and the youngest wants to be a canine police officer in bomb squad ((((ackkkk)))). but its what she wants.. The youngest also plays violin, of which they didn't get their talent for music from me, My mom was a great singer but it just totally bypassed me. Barbara Re: a few pics of my girls-Barbara thanks for sharing Barbara What those are great pictures! Your girls look a lot like their Mom don't they. Thanks for sharing with us I always like to see photos of the people in the group! Can put a face with the posts. Lots of love Glenda DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Okay Barbara,

First of all you have a beautiful group of daughters but I am trying

to figure out where your picture is. The lady with the cat doesnt

look old enough to be the mother of the girls in the picture. I just

see 3 young girls. Oh is it all of that peanut butter and pickles or

the odd sandwiches that keep such a beautiful and young apperance.

For awhile I thought I was on the wrong board. Pregnancy group or

something with all the odd food mixtures. haha

I am going to have to try some when I get over my nausea.

Hugs,

oh,,, you just made my day,,, as some days I look in the mirror and see an old hag..... I have always had weird tastes,,,, but when I was pregnant I craved simple things... like oriental beef pepper steak(home made), and gizzards... my next one was subs (which I lost the boy) then my youngest was salad with cucumber dressing.... usually its the strange foods during that time,,, I am just mixed up.. I even like to drink pickle juice and so does my youngest. So yes we are strange but better to be strange than normal I always say...LOL,,, Hope you are doing ok today and that each day just gets better and better for you with lots of goood surprises. Always, Barbara Re: a few pics of my girls-Barbara thanks for sharing Okay Barbara,First of all you have a beautiful group of daughters but I am trying to figure out where your picture is. The lady with the cat doesn't look old enough to be the mother of the girls in the picture. I just see 3 young girls. Oh is it all of that peanut butter and pickles or the odd sandwiches that keep such a beautiful and young appearance.For awhile I thought I was on the wrong board. Pregnancy group or something with all the odd food mixtures. hahaI am going to have to try some when I get over my nausea.Hugs,

Barbara, HOW can you see an old hag???? YOu are beautiful AND so young!! Gosh is right. I thought you were one on of your daughters... !!

hugs

oh,,, you just made my day,,, as some days I look in the mirror and see an old hag.....