RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2762

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sharon,

Thanks for the info. I am so sorry you got that infection and lost all that hair. Ugh! It sounds nasty having to have your head sown up. Hope the cipro works this time. Please, do take care of yourself. Let me know how the graft works out and whether your nose doesn't flare up after the surgery. I really have wanted to have this done, as the bridge of my nose collapsed in 92. But no doctor around here (Miami) wants to do it because they say it won't work. That's why I am interested whether it has been done and how it turns out. Sending lots of good thoughts and wishes your way.

Hi Cindy,

I don't get a swollen abdomen, but I had a swollen lymph node for over a year. I don't know whether it was the polychondritis or not. I had some pain and my rheumy was the one that told me it was a swollen lymph node. Hope you feel better now.

I'd like to ask, does anyone have chronic fatigue? Anything that can be done about it? It's what I mind the most. I am always dragging myself and have a bone deep fatigue all the time, even when there's no flareup. It goes beyond being tired. I limit my activities so as to function, but haven't had any energy for a long, long time. Other than increasing the pred, my doctor doesn't have any answers. Anybody has any answer?