RemedySpot.com

Re: KIM FINALLY CALLED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well, thank God you heard from her, and now hopefully you can relax a bit more, which you need. take care and hope you get some relief Barbara KIM FINALLY CALLED FIRST OF ALL KIM CALLEDShe finally called at 9:30 this morning. I really gave her a hard time about not calling. She said she thought she had. yea rightThey were in Amarillo Tx and on their way home. She told me she would call later on and tell me where they were and I said I didnt care as long as she wasnt dead on a mountain.Thanks to everyone for putting up with me.Hopefully I will find out exactly what is going on with me soon. I am just sitting here and I am short winded and sweating. Oh well I always said I was a hot bloodied woman. hahaI want to chop my ears off. Do you think I would get any relief then?hahaIs this disease carried down through the family? My sister has lupus real bad and I dont know of anyone that could of had this in the past.I see where a couple have more than one in there families with it and I cant even begin to imagine how they deal with that.Well I am moving slow and have 2 Dr.s appointment today, you think I might get a discount hahaHey it could be double coupon day.Thanks again for hanging in with me.luv yall