RemedySpot.com

Samstag 11/23/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

everyone !!!!

Well it's Saturday night and I was just wondering how you all doing. I took it some what easy today. Yup, me good girl !!!

I only cleaned house, did the Ironing and

went grocery shopping. Gee wiz I need to stay out of the darn stores !!! Why is that people get so rude around the Holidays ?? Thank God I don't have to do any X mas shopping. I would have to shoot a few of does rude suckers. LOL After all that I went to 's House bless her heart she is having a time with the medro,, But saved the day for me. As you all know I bake a lot and she said

she has a Food Processor I should try for the Cottage chess I have to make smooth. Been using my Blender and it takes for ever to get it done that way. Well let me tell you all I am getting me a Food Processor next. LOL Wow that was so easy with that. Now I can really get with it and bake up a storm. LOL Now to Mr. Ornery he is doing so much better today.

I am so happy about that. Plus we had great weather in the low 70 so he has been in his workshop most of the day.He even starting to look much better. Hope what ever it is he had it aint coming back. I just don't deal with RP or any sickness in him to well lets face it.

Now to our new Member .

" Herzlich Willkommen " to the greatest group. Ja I know how you felling it is my Husband that has the RP too. But let me tell you it is NOT a dead sentences !!!!! The trick at first is finding the right combo of Meds that will work for him. That will take some time at times. He sounds like he was very Lucky to get it Diagnosed so soon. So just hang on and stay tuned because her you will learn so much

and we are here for you add any time you need us. Just ask all the ? you want there is NO such thing as a dumb ? let me tell you.

Where about in Missouri are you ?? I will send another post after this one here to let you know what that great group has to offer you.

So just jump right in here and let us know how it is going.

Well I guess I better hush for now but of course NOT before I say this. LOL

PLEASE take your Meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too. OK.

Sending you all a gentle Hug from Oklahoma

Heidi