RemedySpot.com

Re: - cath and Caitlin update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi :

Cath here. Caitlin is really growing. She's over 5 feet tall and wears size 7 1/2 womens shoes. She is almost 9. Can't believe it. She is not doing well though. Something happened at her fathers house within the past 2 weeks and she is almost having a nervous breakdown.

Caitlin's dad has really done it this time. He doesn't supervise her when she is at his house also and something happened over at someone else's house. She doesn't want to go to his house overnight anymore. Her counselor at the Safe center called Child protective services 5 weeks ago and they have not even returned her call. Week and a half ago she had a breakdown and went hysterical in her office. The counselor called the HRS worker at 4:45pm and advised her that she was the one that had called several weeks ago and she had a hysterical child in her office. Case worker for child protective services just told her to Baker act Caitlin. I went bonkers. I refused to let them Baker act her and told her counselor I would get her into a Psychiatrist the next day. Tracked one down and now she is on Zoloft with only minimal help. He gave the Rx and told us to come back in 1 month.

I can't believe a child has to be abused this much and I can do nothing. 3 calls to child protective services from Professionals and they will do nothing. Have written the Govenor of Florida, no answer several times, even finally called a local station to see if they might help me find a lawyer or put pressure for state to do something, but in Florida we can't even find the kids so what can I expect.

I'm practically going out of my mind because she is so confused and is totally lost. She keeps asking questions about everything and I have to take nerve pills to just hang in there. I told her dad I was not going to drag her out for visitation is she was screaming and crying so he is now charging me with contempt of court for visitation. I will have to try to go against his attorney. They don't provide legal services for anyone on civil cases.

I have a tape by Joyce Meyer a minister that I listen to throughout the day on how to win against the evils of today and focus on God and that is how I make it through each day. It is horrible watching your child being destroyed and there is nothing you can do. He is starting to punish her by physically pinning her thumb to her wrist, and she locks herself in her room at his house but HRS says " where are the bruises?" She tells them he does this, tell the counselor and still nothing is done. She is literally falling apart due to what he is doing to her. He tells her he hopes I die fast and other various such things. How is a child to tolerate that? Her brain is on overload. He won't punish or put any consequenses on anything for 8 years then decides he is going to make up for it all at once.

Please say a prayer for Caitlin. All I can do is count on the Lord to protect her and to keep me as healthy as possible so I can try to protect her. I know God will come through as he has so many times before, but stakes are so high that waiting is so difficult.

I couldn't even begin to think things could have gotten this bad for her. I know God has a reason but I'm praying he will resolve this as quick as possible. It's one thing when it's me, it another when you have to watch your child go through this.

Thanks for letting me vent. Sorry to do so but as I write she is at visitation and I know how she will be when she comes home. It is sooooo hard. I have to try to stay focused on God for her. My losing it also won't help.

I'll write more about the frequency machine in another post since this one is so long and a downer.

Thanks again for letting me vent!

Cath

Re: Cath

Cath, thanks again for teh encouragement. I'm sorry to say, No, I felt no real difference. In fact, I feel worse. LOL No, I'm sure there is a big improvement and I have just had something else to take it's place. Hey, I'm still looking for those staples too.!! I just keep gaining... Geez.... something has to work or I'll be rolling to the next reunion. LOL It's so GOOD to have you back. I'm really interested in the procedured you posted about the other day. Would like to hear more about it and what it has actually done for you. Please feel free to post me privately if you want. Hope Caitlin is doing well. Bet she is really big by now and as beautiful as her mom. How old is she??? Time has flown by. Hope you have a great Sunday and a great week ahead. hugsClauida

Well another big pat on the back to you! Could you please staple my mouth shut so I can lose some of this weight from Pred!!DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU