RemedySpot.com

Re: Oregon Lunch?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glenda, please don't gloat that you're having lunch with Roy. lol You know I'm jealous, even if you are my child.

Love ya

Mom

Hey all

I just posted to Roy. He wanted to know what we had planned said 1145 or noon would be good whatever the rest of us wanted. I know a big help!lol Can't wait to see you all then.

Lots of love

Glenda

Hey , I will tell you all about Enbrel when I see you on Saturday. I was on it. No one has set a time yet, so how about we just meet right at noon? Usually restaurants don't get too crowed until around 1. I've never been to the Olive Garden though, so don't know what to expect. Is noon good for everyone else? If not, let us all know so we can set a new time. Can't wait to meet you. Love, squeek DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Mom, I'm gonna cry too! I want to be with my sisters and Brother... want to meet them all... I think you should have a family reunion for all us kids. LOL

How have you been feeling? You know I worry about you and you are always in my thoughts. Glenda says she will take pictures.. She better!! LOL

Love you bunches

Glenda, please don't gloat that you're having lunch with Roy. lol You know I'm jealous, even if you are my child.

Love ya

Mom

Hey all

I just posted to Roy. He wanted to know what we had planned said 1145 or noon would be good whatever the rest of us wanted. I know a big help!lol Can't wait to see you all then.

Lots of love

Glenda

Hey , I will tell you all about Enbrel when I see you on Saturday. I was on it. No one has set a time yet, so how about we just meet right at noon? Usually restaurants don't get too crowed until around 1. I've never been to the Olive Garden though, so don't know what to expect. Is noon good for everyone else? If not, let us all know so we can set a new time. Can't wait to meet you. Love, squeek

You're right! She better take pictures. Geez, the family reunion at my home sounds great. Just let me know when all of you kiddos are coming.

Mom, I'm gonna cry too! I want to be with my sisters and Brother... want to meet them all... I think you should have a family reunion for all us kids. LOL How have you been feeling? You know I worry about you and you are always in my thoughts. Glenda says she will take pictures.. She better!! LOL Love you bunches

Glenda, please don't gloat that you're having lunch with Roy. lol You know I'm jealous, even if you are my child. Love yaMomDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU