RemedySpot.com

Dawn,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today i decided not to tell my family that I even

went to the doc. Mom thinks I'am dieing,sister does'nt think???? doc is sending me to ENTto have a cat scan on thorat and to put some kind of tube down my thorat??? I keep telling him about my nose,it gets red and hurts but not as bad as it use to, and then my thorat, knees,ankles. He said if the cat comes back good he is going to ween me off pred.I hope he knows what he is doing, because i think he dosent. The only reason he is checking out my thorat is because I told him I was in a group and someone said it could possibly be the cartlige by my thyorid.THEN he said maybe you should have a cat. For months I have told him about my neck and thorat and he just blew me off?????? I have a question for you all...... If i go off my pre. what happens if i get bad again???? I was scared to go on them, know I'am scared to go off??? And my RN sister will say i told you it was in your head.....I think she wants my nose to fall in so she can have proff because thats where mine started. Thanks for listening

Sherrie in Michigan

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here