RemedySpot.com

Reply to Your Life Survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This was lots of fun! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Lots of love

Glenda

What time is it? 443 PM

Name as it appears on your birth certificate? Glenda LeeAnn Frederick

Nickname? When younger it was Freddie...now it is NENNA.

Parents' names? Glenn D. Frederick & Carol L. Morlan-Frederick

Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 45Date that you regularly blow them out? December 14th

Hair Color? I think dark brown with a lot of gray...right now it is reddish brown Tattoos? No How much do you love your job on a scale of 5 being the best? 4 well maybe!Favorite color? Pink - all colors of Pink that is!Hometown Springfield, OregonCurrent Residence Springfield, OregonFavorite Food : Taco PizzaEver been to Africa? NoEver loved somebody so much they made you cry? YES Ever been in a Car Accident? Yes when I was a kid my Dad's car was rear- ended by a drunk driverCroutons or bacon bits? Bacon BitsSprite or 7-UP? Neither hate both drink it when I am sick Favorite Movie : uhhhhFavorite Holiday Christmas because of the lights....love them Valentines a close second because I collect hearts.Favorite day of the week: Friday Last day of the work week. Yah!!Favorite Restaurant: Roadhouse you throw peanut shells on the floorFavorite Flower : Marigolds..then roses, daisies

Favorite Beverage : Vanilla Coke Favorite Sport to watch NONE!Preferred type of ice cream : Chocolate with chunks of Peanut Butter in it.....sorry Heidi!How many times did you fail your driver's test : None

Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards??? The Disney Store of course!What do you do most often when you are bored???? Crossword puzzlesName the person you are friends with that lives the farthest away? and the others that are too far away that I can't see you everyday!

Most annoying thing people ask or tell me? "I know that!" (When they don't)What is your bedtime? 9 PMWho will respond the quickest? already did so I don't know! LOLWho is the person you sent this that is least likely to respond? don't knowFavorite TV Show - Trading spacesLast person you went out to dinner with? , Squeek, Roy & , Dagny and my Sister Oregon Luncheon.Last movie you saw? The Movie Heidi with Shae last night. At least it wasn't Scooby Doo!Who are your children and how old are they?? 27, Dyanna 24, and Shae 7(grandchild we are raising)

Time when you finished 558 PM Gish I am slow!!!