RemedySpot.com

heidi 12/9/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Well how you all doing today ??? Are you

all ready now for X mass ??? I am LOL yup,

even got to open my X mass present today. LOL Mr. Ornery got me a Food Processor. !!! Wow it is a good one. It is a kitchen Aid 600. Got all the bells and whistles to go with it. LOL Got to open it because I be using it to Bake all does Cakes. Now I can get really with it . Just wish you all leaved close by and I could Bake you a cake too. LOL My cousin even send me some more German recipes I

get to try out next. LOL Cant wait to get started. Ok now to you all.

I notice you said you taking Tums too. Well Don took them for years now but Dr. changed it now to " Calcium Citrate plus Vitamin D " because the now say Tums don't give the Calcium like the thought. He only takes 2 of does a day instead the 6 Tums a day. Plus the new one is cheaper too. LOL He likes it better because he wont be taking so many. Plus some times Tums cause other meds to screw up. Like you cant take Tums with vitamin C. Dang don't know why Dr. did not know that before. Please ask your Drs about that.

yes we will keep Sandy in our prayers. Bless her heart she is having a time of it. mm

Wondering if she broke her Toe giving the Drs. a swift kick ?? LOL

did you get your Shot yet ?? Hey I had them a few times the do work most of the time. Don't be afraid ok.

Dawn how you doing ?? Is it still snowing by you ?? No snow here any more just dang cold.

Squeek I am so happy you like the new dr. Between you and Glenda he will learn fast all about RP wont he.

Liz how long will you be in Paris this time??

Got a ? for you does any one in Saudi Celebrated X mass ?? Do you get to ??

Jean Thank you so much for your nice picture. Hope you and your having a great X mass. Is it not great how we can spoil them and then send them Home. LOL

Sally glad you are back home. Hope things go well for you now.

how you doing ?? I know how hard it is on you right now, but just remember it will get easier in time. Once the find the right combination of meds. Hang in there.

Well I hope everyone does ok today. I better close need to go do some Ironing. Till later

be good and DON"T forget your Vitamins and Meds ON TIME like you should so you can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Love to all

Heidi