RemedySpot.com

Elaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elaine

Great to see a post from you! So glad that your health is holding up. Sounds like things are finally coming together on the trailer. I bet you hate to see it go in a way but are elated that you don't have to deal with the nasty neighbors anymore!

Take care and try not to work to hard. I think of you often.

Lots of love

Glenda

Upgrade Outlook® - Add COLOR to your Emails

Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation

• 1 month later...

Boy can I sympathize with you. When we bought our first house (a townhouse), we were in it about 2-3 months when there was a big rain storm. The sewer in the basement backed up all kinds of dirty icky stuff. We had toilet paper & such floating in the basement. What a mess that was. We learned that you have to put your washer & dryer up on cinder blocks & wood so they don't get ruined. We flooded many times. The last one was the worst. We had waist deep water that time. At least it wasn't sewer water though. You could always tell when it flooded because the sump pumps were shooting out bleach & Lysol. OF course the city always denies it. If you have any questions about how we handled things to prevent things being ruined just let me know I'd be glad to help. Luv ya, Susiecue