RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharon/ naps vs Ice cream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon, I have had it done before too and I know it isn't too bad. Just wanting to whine a bit. LOL Okay, I haven't had time to take that nap yet, but I'm still trying and I just KNOW you will feel better once I've taken it for you. LOL I just have to find some time. LOL Would you prefer that I eat some ice cream for you????? LOL sounds good to me... I just need someone to go get us some. LOL

Thanks for always brightening up my day girl.

Love ya

Would you prefer that I eat some ice cream for you????? LOL sounds good to me... I just need someone to go get us some. LOL

please take the nap for me and I will be over with the ice cream LOL

Hugs, Sharon

please take the nap for me and I will be over with the ice cream LOL

Well Sharon, I took our nap, so where's the ice cream?????? LOL Do you feel better after the rest?? Hope so.

hugs

Well, Sharon, looks like I'll have to bring the ice cream to YOU and teach you how to nap!! What's your flavor??

hugs

, I got lost along the way and the ice cream melted LOL

Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing.

hugs

Any one else game????

As long as we are going to be handing out ice cream, I'll take some Jamoca Almond Fudge, please!

Kathleen -- who is a professional napper! (if you need tips, just ask...)

As long as we are going to be handing out ice cream, I'll take some Jamoca Almond Fudge, please!

Kathleen -- who is a professional napper! (if you need tips, just ask...)

Well, Sharon, looks like I'll have to bring the ice cream to YOU and teach you how to nap!! What's your flavor?? hugs

, I got lost along the way and the ice cream melted LOL DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

I think we'll probably need to stop for more ice cream along the way... Is that okay? What is the ultimate destination? Ben and Jerry's factory? (If so, count me in!)

Kathleen in Texas -- waiting with my spoon, map, and pillow in hand!

Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing. hugsAny one else game????

As long as we are going to be handing out ice cream, I'll take some Jamoca Almond Fudge, please!Kathleen -- who is a professional napper! (if you need tips, just ask...)DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

This sounds good enough that I may fly out to meet you, to drive back

to the west coast!!!

M

> ,

>

> I think we'll probably need to stop for more ice cream along the

way... Is that okay? What is the ultimate destination? Ben and

Jerry's factory? (If so, count me in!)

>

> Kathleen in Texas -- waiting with my spoon, map, and pillow in hand!

> Re: Sharon/ naps vs Ice cream

>

>

> Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in

Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last

that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick

up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing.

>

> hugs

>

>

> Any one else game????

>

>

> As long as we are going to be handing out ice cream, I'll take

some Jamoca Almond Fudge, please!

>

> Kathleen -- who is a professional napper! (if you need tips,

just ask...)

>

>

>

>

>

> Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in

Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last

that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick

up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing.

>

> hugs

>

, why don't you wait until you pick up Kathleen and ---then----when you finally get to me we ALL go buy the ice cream so it won't melt. We could eat it over my house. If you or Kathleen want, you guys can even take a nap for me LOL

Now, what do you guys think about this brainstorm idea??

Hugs, Sharon

Sharon, sounds great... We WILL take a nap for you and eat the ice cream at your house. Of course we might have to stop a few times for Ice Cream before we get there. LOL How does that sound Kathleen? , I'll just make a quick trip the day before and pick up all of you who want to go from Oregon and WA.... I think I will need a bus for this trip. What a fun Road trip!!!! Ice cream and a WHOLE bus of friends. WHoopie!!!!

hugs

Now, what do you guys think about this brainstorm idea??

Don't forget me!! I live close to Sharon.

Sandy

-- Re: Sharon/ naps vs Ice cream

Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing. hugsAny one else game????

As long as we are going to be handing out ice cream, I'll take some Jamoca Almond Fudge, please!Kathleen -- who is a professional napper! (if you need tips, just ask...)DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Umm, Sharon... We are NOT gonna drive all that way without ice cream! We can make stops all along the way and support all the local ice cream shops on our route. Then when we get to you, we can have a BIG ice cream celebration and nap it off later! (Napping along the way as well, of course...)

Kathleen

Re: Re: Sharon/ naps vs Ice cream

> Oh Kathleen, we'll get along just fine. I'll pick you up in Texas on the way to Saron's in Ohio. Think the ice cream will last that far?? LOL We can take turns napping and driving. We will pick up in Texas too... She will keep us awake laughing. >> hugs>

, why don't you wait until you pick up Kathleen and ---then----when you finally get to me we ALL go buy the ice cream so it won't melt. We could eat it over my house. If you or Kathleen want, you guys can even take a nap for me LOL Now, what do you guys think about this brainstorm idea?? Hugs, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU