RemedySpot.com

Re: Thank you to the Support group and Foundation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh God,

I'll go broke, Because I think of her daily sometimes hourly, but great idea. I'm starting my "Angie" jar tomorrow!!!! Great idea . Thank you and all that knew Angie and loved her and for all of you that she helped, this a great way to honor her memory!!!!

Wonderful I idea !!! Thank you!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just drop a dime in a jar for Angie whenever you think of her. It will add up. Do with it whatever your heart tells you to.

:

Cath here. What a good idea! I will try that although most my dimes are even being used now a day.

Please have questions about eyes directed to me so I can try to help members. There is so much that involves the eyes. If can know what is needed, that would be easier to address and you know me I never stay quiet about eye questions if aware.

Thanks and let me know what the members need.

Great to be back!!!!

Cath

Re: Thank you to the Support group and Foundation

Oh God,

I'll go broke, Because I think of her daily sometimes hourly, but great idea. I'm starting my "Angie" jar tomorrow!!!! Great idea . Thank you and all that knew Angie and loved her and for all of you that she helped, this a great way to honor her memory!!!!

Wonderful I idea !!! Thank you!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just drop a dime in a jar for Angie whenever you think of her. It will add up. Do with it whatever your heart tells you to. DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi :

Cath here. How do I get some brochures. Darn doctors just don't have it and they won't take time to read literature that I bring in due to length.

Will try to send contributions as soon as possible, but barely making house payment right now. I do however greatly want to help the foundation.

Thanks so much!

Cath address: Cathy Conrad

9670 107th Ave No.

Largo, FL 33773

Thank you to the Support group and Foundation

I would just like to take the time to thank everyone in the support group and the Foundation for all that you do. If you are a new member to either group, I will talk a bit about the two. The two groups are TOTALLY separate from each other. We tend to forget this from time to time, especially when we are involved in both. OR at least I do. The Foundation it a non profit organization. It's goal is to educate and bring about awareness of RP. We have yearly membership and take donations of any kind. The donations are tax deductible. No one working with the Foundation is paid, it is entirely voluntary. ( and you may volunteer at ANY time) LOL Any money we raise goes to postage, fundraising, newsletters, paper, ink, brochures, and most importantly RESEARCH donations. We were able to make a sizeable donation to Dr. Jane Buckner again this year. WE are really making great strides. We do need all of your help and all of your friends and family and even strangers. Please go on a Champaign and get the money we need to someday find a CURE! We are going to start targeting on corporations. If you have any ideas, please let us know. If you are a member of the Foundation, any idea you have we would like to hear. Please put your thinking hats on and let u! s know. Remember this is YOUR Foundation. If you aren't a member of the Foundation yet, please send in your $15 a year donation. It is a small price to pay for what we may get in return. We have the exercise pledge. Just drop your dime, nickels or pennies in a jar for 3 months and then send them in, They all add up... Any ideas on a fundraiser, let us know. Okay now on to the support group. This group is wonderful. We support you in everything that you need. We have become one big family and I wouldn't trade any or you for the world. WE have chats twice a week. Wed mornings and Friday evenings. We do have a flower fund also. We try to send flowers, bears, books, etc., to members in the hospital or when there is a death in the family. We are running low in the Flower fund department. This donation is not tax deductible. It comes straight from the heart. Anyone wishing to make a small donation to the fund can send their checks to Woods. If you need her address, please just let me know. We don't have a newsletter in the support group, but we have tons of information if you need it. If someone doesn't know the answer to a question, they will tell you where to look. Please, ALWAYS feel free to ask all the questions you want. There is no such thing as a dumb question. This is how we all learn. I'm just so happy that we have both the support group and the Foundation. Through Angie, these have both become a reality. Please, let's keep her dream alive in both of these. Just drop a dime in a jar for Angie whenever you think of her. It will add up. Do with it whatever your heart tells you to. Thanks to all of you, we have grown and become one big family. I thank all of you that have become family to me. I thank Roy, , Heidi, Lu, Glenda for all the work they have done on the Foundation. I thank all the other volunteers that get our newsletter out, keep track of volunteers and all the others whose work often goes unnoticed. I thank all the night owls who leave us tons of mail to read in the morning. LOL I love you all. If you ever have any questions, please just ask. There are a lot of us who will give you answers. AND if you want to send money or volunteer....... we will most definitely send addresses. LOL hugs DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

, This is a wonderful idea since I don't exercise. lol And I do think of Angie a lot. What a wonderful idea you came up with. You genius :)

Love you

Lu

Just drop a dime in a jar for Angie whenever you think of her. It will add up. Do with it whatever your heart tells you to.