RemedySpot.com

doctor's appt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello everyone,

thank you claudia, squeeck, glenda, doris, marilyn, dagny, michelle m. and blue for your kind words of welcome.

i went to my reumy last tuesdaymorning and is was quite k-otic. we were talking for about ten minutes and it was a very strange conversation. he mentioned i did not walk so well. and that is true. the first 15-20 steps hurt a lot but then it gets better so i told him. talking about my medication he was surprised that i was on 5 mg. pred while he thought i was on 2 1/2 mg. a day. i told him i have a lot of pain in my muscles and joints and then he made the remark that i was doing so much better last time i saw him... we talked a little more and then he asked is i was still working 17 hrs a week. i said no but my twinsister does. and then we realised that "it" had happened again! the file he was working with was my twinsister's!!!!!! she also has RP and we share the same reumy and it has happened before so thats why the conversation was so weird and i was doing so well LOL.

he went for the right file and because of this mistake we had to start all over again. my bloodwork was (for the first time in three years) fine! HBG and CRP were never so low so i must be free of any inflammation. felt good to hear. the pain i am feeling in my muscles/joints/soft tissues must be due to the fibro. so for the next two weeks my pred goes up to 10 mg to see if it has any influence on the fibro-pain. the fatigue (feels like an elephant is sitting on my back) is a difficult "thing". my reumy did not object against me trying MSM (methylsulfonymethane) to ease the pain.

? does anyone of you have any experience with the use of MSM?

something about me, myself and i: my name is josé (short for josephine) and i am married for 22 yrs (half my life). my husband and i have 3 daughters (aged 14, 11 and 9). my husband has a full-time job in industrial sales and his working area is the south of the netherlands. so he is on the road a lot. i like to read and "work" on the pc, watch my soap atwt and being busy as a mother of 3.

my good thought are with you, josé ("duth"ess).

p.s. i do not rhyme and do not want to whine...

Hallo , golly gee sound like you have a time with dr. over there to. I have a ? for you please. Did you received the E mail Group list I send you a few weeks ago ??? Please let me know. Thanks

Heidi

----- Original Message -----