RemedySpot.com

Re: HI FROM NINA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nina

So good to see a post from you. Sorry to hear that you are having a time of it with the RP. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers that the white count goes down where it belongs and you get to feeling better soon.

Wow all these grandparents that have time to sew. I never had the patience to sit down and use a sewing machine. About all I like to use them for is straight stitch sewing on my quilts.

Get to feeling better soon and please keep us posted.

Lots of love

Glenda

question, why would they have to check blood in order to give flu shot? am really wondering as I got my flu shot today. Barbara HI FROM NINA HI ALL,,,THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IN SAY HI ..THINGS ARE BUSY BUT OK..BLOODWORK WAS ROTTEN THIS MONTH...THEY WON'T LET ME HAVE MY FLU SHOT..NO WHITE BLOOD CELLS...THEY PUT ME ON AN ANTIBIOTIC...GO MONDAY AGAIN TO CHECK OUT THE BLOOD...I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR..WITH THE LEAVES CHANGING,,,LOVE THE HOLIDAY...MY GREAT GRAND CHILD IS UP TO 9 LBS NOW AND DOING GREAT...I'M ALSO GOING TO START MY CHRISTMAS SEWING...WITH 8 GRAND KIDS IT DOES TAKE AWHILE...BUT I JUST MAKE THEM JP'S...I DO READ THE POST OFTEN AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU...THERE IS SUCH GOOD ADVISE POSTED FROM YOU SWEET PEOPLE ... I GET ENCOURAGE KNOWNING THAT OTHERS KNOW HOW I FEEL AND ARE MAKING IT THROUGH THE PAIN... PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES...LOVE NINA

MY DOCTORS DO CHECK ME FOR EVERY THING THEY SAY JUST TO BE SURE I'M OK..I GET SICK REAL EASY..MY HUSBAND GOT A FEVER LAST WINTER AND I ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL FOR FOUR DAYS ,GOT SICK FROM HIM...SO THEY DON;T TAKE ANY CHANCES..BUT THAT'S JUST ME..YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THE FLU SHOOT FOR YOU....NINA

HI FROM NINA

HI ALL,,,THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IN SAY HI ...THINGS ARE BUSY BUT OK..BLOODWORK WAS ROTTEN THIS MONTH...THEY WON'T LET ME HAVE MY FLU SHOT..NO WHITE BLOOD CELLS...THEY PUT ME ON AN ANTIBIOTIC...GO MONDAY AGAIN TO CHECK OUT THE BLOOD...I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR..WITH THE LEAVES CHANGING,,,LOVE THE HOLIDAY...MY GREAT GRAND CHILD IS UP TO 9 LBS NOW AND DOING GREAT...I'M ALSO GOING TO START MY CHRISTMAS SEWING...WITH 8 GRAND KIDS IT DOES TAKE AWHILE...BUT I JUST MAKE THEM JP'S...I DO READ THE POST OFTEN AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU...THERE IS SUCH GOOD ADVISE POSTED FROM YOU SWEET PEOPLE ... I GET ENCOURAGE KNOWNING THAT OTHERS KNOW HOW I FEEL AND ARE MAKING IT THROUGH THE PAIN... PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES...LOVE NINA