RemedySpot.com

12/31/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!!

Yup, it is me finally once again. Sorry I have not been on line the last few days but I was busy. Finally got rid of the X mass Holiday and

Company. Yup, I am all cooked out and Baked out for a few days. LOL The 21 of Dec we had

30 People here ,24 of Dec. there was 16 here,

and Sunday we had 26 People here. But hey I just thank God we where all able to be together and everything went well. Yup, I do believe the all are going on a diet in the New Year !!! LOL Just this Sunday I cooked 2 fresh Hams and 10 lbs Mash Potatoes and I made 8 doz home made dinner rolls. LOL But I was nice and baked only 3 cakes. Ja I made one new Cake this time too. And Mr. Ornery said it was a keeper. LOL It was a Apple cake made with Rum in the dough and Amaretto+Cognac

in the filling. No I did not get to sample the buzz first. LOL Darn I missed my chance!!

The other great thing that happen X mass eve was we had a white X mass the first time since 1975 !!! Yup, none of the grandkids ever had seen that one. We ended up with 10 inches here. Yes the all thought that was so cool !!

But all in all I am glad it is all over with now and maybe now everyone can relax again.

Well let it put it that way you all can relax till next week. After that I am coming after you all for your Recipes for our Cookbook. So get ready !!!! LOL I sure hope you have saved them from the Holidays. Because we do not have to long to play with them. Hey We got to

get that cookbook going so this next year your X mass shopping be soooooo easy !!!!!

Ja I am ready for the New Year. Got all the Foundation Paper work done and ready to start for the New Year. The only one that is a little behind here is the Phone bandit !!!! I guess I need to have a little talk with the Bandit LOL

Mr. Ornery is doing great .He is still loosen his Prednison weight !!!! It will be 1 year in Feb. that he quit the Prednison. So you see just keep your faith and you all just might get to cut it down or out too. But PLEASE remember it does take time. Yes it does take a lot of Patience.Well I guess I hush for now and hoping and Praying you all have a GREAT NEW YEAR !!!!!

With love and a warm Gentle Hug from

Mr. Ornery and his better half.