RemedySpot.com

Hi all,,, its me finally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well,,, I have good news and bad news.... The good news is My biopsies finally came back and the were benign so I just have to watch it every so many months. It has been very busy here with both girls and there concerts (choir,orchestra), and then dance and church youth group parties. I haven't even found time to do my usual baking let alone the energy in which to do it. I have an orthopedic appt on Thurs. which brings some of the bad news... a week ago I collided with our German shepherd out on the driveway. Fell hard on both knees, but the left one I have barely no cartlidge in, well they think I tore part of my medial collateral ligament, they have me in a brace, I am totally bruised up on the inside and no one can touch it. so we will see what they say.. I also have an appt to see a neurologist as my headaches are getting worse and it is affecting my eyes. Plus my memory I remember about half of what i am being told. It drives me nuts as my memory was one of the best things about me that i had. Another good news,,, we got snow,,,,,,, albiet maybe a few inches but its snow...... for Christmas........ woohooo. I pray that all is well with each and every one of you. I miss not being on here alot. and being with you as I need you all lots... am glad you got a good rheumy, now maybe that stress can go away. Heidi how are things going for you and hubby? Michell c., sherrie, dawn, carol keep smiling the Lord has brighter days ahead. susiecue hang in there.... squeeks, nan hope you are doing well. How is judy doing by the way? havent been on soo don't know. Glenda have a wonderful time with your family. To all those I didn't mention you are in my prayers and my God Bless You. If any of you have any sites or newsletters on rp pleease re send.... my comp has been acting up soo much lately I can't even get my scanner to work again,,,ughh,,,,... Well all I want to wish each and everyone of you a

Very Merry Christmas and a Safe Happy and Healthy New Year

Always,,,, Barbara aka bj

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Barbara, I'm so glad that your biopsies came back okay. What a relief. I know it always is for my girls. I'm so sorry about your knee though. Geez girlfriend.. you better be careful.

I know what you mean about your memory. I have the same problem. All I can say is stock up on post a notes. LOL I have them everywhere. I really miss the reading though. I still read, but it takes me twice as long. I have to go back almost to the beginning every night to even remember what I've read. And movies.... shoot, I could watch one and the next day watch it again and never know what it was about. LOL I'm too young for this.

You take care. It's so good to have you back.

hugs

Not so good news....went to new ENT put a tube up my nose and down my thorat. I was sent to hospital for more test.Well i have laryngotracheal involvement. Then went to my 18 year old REMY now he is doing something..They up my pred and but me on methotrexate once a week i'am starting it mon because I'am just getting over the HELL flue that I got xmas afternoon. My mother broke her foot Mon so she call me and of all the sisters I said I would have Xmas at my house just what I need (NOT) when they left i started getting sick. The remy is sending me to Cleveland Clinic on FEB 14 happy valentines day LOL. I have been very sad so I have been on the computer,so I have a lot to catch up on. can you tell about methotrexate??

LOVE SHERRIE

-- Hi all,,, its me finally

Well,,, I have good news and bad news.... The good news is My biopsies finally came back and the were benign so I just have to watch it every so many months. It has been very busy here with both girls and there concerts (choir,orchestra), and then dance and church youth group parties. I haven't even found time to do my usual baking let alone the energy in which to do it. I have an orthopedic appt on Thurs. which brings some of the bad news... a week ago I collided with our German shepherd out on the driveway. Fell hard on both knees, but the left one I have barely no cartlidge in, well they think I tore part of my medial collateral ligament, they have me in a brace, I am totally bruised up on the inside and no one can touch it. so we will see what they say.. I also have an appt to see a neurologist as my headaches are getting worse and it is affecting my eyes. Plus my memory I remember about half of what i am being told. It drives me nuts as my memory was one of the best things about me that i had. Another good news,,, we got snow,,,,,,, albiet maybe a few inches but its snow...... for Christmas........ woohooo. I pray that all is well with each and every one of you. I miss not being on here alot. and being with you as I need you all lots... am glad you got a good rheumy, now maybe that stress can go away. Heidi how are things going for you and hubby? Michell c., sherrie, dawn, carol keep smiling the Lord has brighter days ahead. susiecue hang in there.... squeeks, nan hope you are doing well. How is judy doing by the way? havent been on soo don't know. Glenda have a wonderful time with your family. To all those I didn't mention you are in my prayers and my God Bless You. If any of you have any sites or newsletters on rp pleease re send.... my comp has been acting up soo much lately I can't even get my scanner to work again,,,ughh,,,,... Well all I want to wish each and everyone of you a

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Hi Sherrie, sorry to hear about your throat involvement. Hopefully they caught it early and the metho and pred will help.

I was on metho for a year. Unfortunately I wasn't getting the results they wanted so I switched meds. I started off slowly and worked up to 25 mg a week. In the beginning I was a little nauseated but not bad, but I did get a really bad headache for a while. My body finally adjusted and I was okay with it. Oh I did get some bone pain in the beginning to. They told me it would take at lease 3 months to see results. I too was on folic acid. And had my blood work done on a regular basis. My liver and kidney functions were never affected by it.

I wish you the very best and please let us know how you are doing. I'm glad your 18 yr old rheumy is finally doing something.

hugs

sherrie,,, Prayers are definitely going up for. Just keep up the spirit and know That God is Wrapping you in his arms and is there to hold you up. As we all are. Hope your mom is doing better. and you tell your sis's that they need to help out, don't try to do it all by yourself. Take care and God Bless you,,Barbara aka bj

Hi Sherrie,

So sorry to hear about your throat, sending prayers your way. I am a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Do you know who you are going to see?

Sandy

sherrie,,, Prayers are definitely going up for. Just keep up the spirit and know That God is Wrapping you in his arms and is there to hold you up. As we all are. Hope your mom is doing better. and you tell your sis's that they need to help out, don't try to do it all by yourself. Take care and God Bless you,,Barbara aka bj

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU