RemedySpot.com

Re: I need Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

I wish I could be of some real help to you, it isn't fair getting kicked when you are already down. If I have trouble with pain and I have nothing to take for it, I drink a big tall glass of Coffee ( atleast a double or a triple ) Then the meds I take just make me real sleepy and I am out like a light. LOL I don't do it often but once in awhile but I make sure I am at home . LOL Some will say that doing this isn't any good but what the heck as long I don't make a habit out of it huh???

I got off easy when I first got RP but after 18 years I wonder, it is like a volcano for me. It has been laying dormant and now it has erupted and I wonder how bad the damage will be. LOL I thought I would never see it again, WRONG. It is hungry now and the first bite is the cartilage out of my hip. All I can say now is WHAT'S next on the menu. I will try Ultram and see if it works.

I can only wish you a huge extra big wish this Xmas and that would be to have alot less pain. Just reading your post is so upsetting, it makes me mad that you and everyone has to suffer while so many rotten people in the world have no pain. I wish that they had the pain that alot of you have but they say life isn't fair but I THINK it should be!!!!!

I have been on the short end of the stick so many times and not of my doing either. It is so hard to understand to my way of thinking why such nice people have been set upon by such a nasty and vicious disease like RP. The only real way to end this cycle of non stop problems is for a cure to be found. I pray one is found soon but til then we have to have hope, right?? Don't you wish this wasn't the only answer?? We need to make up one of our own, any suggestions?? LOL I'll be nice. I have an ax if you want to cut a hole in the roof so you can really vent!!! No cann't do that til after Xmas, Santa might fall through huh!! LOL

My thoughts and prayers are with you and family too. It is hard on all involved and no way to help but show love and make you laugh as much as possible. I guess laughter is the best way to help and maybe call some one when it gets bad. My phone is always here if you or anyone wants to talk at any time.

Wow, didn't mean to be so long ( winded)writen. LOL Hope you havew a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best that the New Year can bring.

Love you

Sally

After the flu i could not hear in right ear like in a air plane??? It was driving me nuttsNext day its in left ear and has a ring to it now I have had it in the left ear for two days. I have tried to find info on it in the net but can't find anything. Does any one know what this is???? Should I call doc monday???

SHERRIE

-- Re: I need Help!

Hi Sharon, I wish I could be of some real help to you, it isn't fair getting kicked when you are already down. If I have trouble with pain and I have nothing to take for it, I drink a big tall glass of Coffee ( atleast a double or a triple ) Then the meds I take just make me real sleepy and I am out like a light. LOL I don't do it often but once in awhile but I make sure I am at home . LOL Some will say that doing this isn't any good but what the heck as long I don't make a habit out of it huh???I got off easy when I first got RP but after 18 years I wonder, it is like a volcano for me. It has been laying dormant and now it has erupted and I wonder how bad the damage will be. LOL I thought I would never see it again, WRONG. It is hungry now and the first bite is the cartilage out of my hip. All I can say now is WHAT'S next on the menu. I will try Ultram and see if it works. I can only wish you a huge extra big wish this Xmas and that would be to have alot less pain. Just reading your post is so upsetting, it makes me mad that you and everyone has to suffer while so many rotten people in the world have no pain. I wish that they had the pain that alot of you have but they say life isn't fair but I THINK it should be!!!!! I have been on the short end of the stick so many times and not of my doing either. It is so hard to understand to my way of thinking why such nice people have been set upon by such a nasty and vicious disease like RP. The only real way to end this cycle of non stop problems is for a cure to be found. I pray one is found soon but til then we have to have hope, right?? Don't you wish this wasn't the only answer?? We need to make up one of our own, any suggestions?? LOL I'll be nice. I have an ax if you want to cut a hole in the roof so you can really vent!!! No cann't do that til after Xmas, Santa might fall through huh!! LOLMy thoughts and prayers are with you and family too. It is hard on all involved and no way to help but show love and make you laugh as much as possible. I guess laughter is the best way to help and maybe call some one when it gets bad. My phone is always here if you or anyone wants to talk at any time.Wow, didn't mean to be so long ( winded)writen. LOL Hope you havew a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best that the New Year can bring.Love you SallyDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU