RemedySpot.com

RE: - MTX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yep 25mg of metho was tough and I was on that for a year! Down to 15 mgs now and so far so good. Been on metho for over two years and they say I will never get off it. Yeah right!! I'm gonna show them!!! I'm down to 5mgs of pred and they sad that wouldn't happen either!!

Yes I take folic Acid every day just not at the same time as the metho. I take the metho in the morn and other drugs at lunch. Sometimes taking metho at night lets you sleep through some of the sickness. I take mine Friday morning and by suppertime I crash. I work all week and save my sick time for the weekend.

Perrier comes flavoured with lime or lemon, I prefer to use a slice of fresh lime it's much better. Talk to your doc to see if you're on enough folic acid. They put me on 5 mgs right away, but had to increase the metho because not only does folic acid help with side effects but it lessens the effectiveness of metho. You just need to get the right balance. You might also ask about the injection, some people have better luck with that. Hope you are feeling better soon

take care and be well,

Elaine M