RemedySpot.com

Hearing Aids ????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone hope you all had a great Pain free day.

Marilyn about the hearing Aids. Don has them but does NOT wear them. First of all he says 1 of them squeals !! And of course the company could never fix that. Second he said after a while the do bother him. Don't know if it is because he aint wearing them long enough to get use to them or not. But he does have a check up every year. Part of his hearing lose is his age. LOL Part is selective hearing Problem. You know when I tell him something he cant hear me. LOL

And part could be because of the RP. His Dr. knows quit a pit about RP. Matter of fact he is the one that diagnosed him with RP.So please do go ASAP and get a hearing test done.

Now to People not understanding being sick with RP. I guess we are so Lucky here because we really never had the Problem.

When he first got the news we called a meeting

with all our Kids and then one with all our Friends. And told them all we could about RP.

Of course the all knew we had been to the Mayo Clinic and there is was confirmed the darn RP. The only one that ever said something about Don's RP was a close friend of mein she made a remark about how round his face got. Well let me tell you she will never say it again. Yes that part bother Don the most. Ja we are still friends. LOL But she does look at other people a little different now.

I wish I could help you all with your Families to make them understand. Maybe some day the all will understand RP like the do other diseases. Ok I go back in my corner and read some more about Cookbooks. LOL But first let me tell you.Please take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME everyday like you should

so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Love you all