RemedySpot.com

Hearing and RP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I absolutely agree 100 percent with on this. I went just last week and my ENT was sure I had hearing loss due to RP , but I didn't and he was very surprised. As he explained to me, the only cartilage inside the ear is around the 3 little bones and yes, they do have cartilage and can cause hearing loss.

So please see your ENT ASAP. The way he talked, something could be done for it, so please see your doctor now Marilyn!!!

BTW-I think it was that mentioned a while back for everyone with RP to have a hearing test and I want to repeat and encourage this also. It's very important and like everything dealing with RP, the sooner you catch it, the better your chances are of making it better. So please see your ENT and have a hearing test as soon as you possibly can.

w

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Will hearing aids help with the deafness related to RP?

Marilyn, I'm so sorry about your hearing. Have you been to an ENT? Had a hearing test done to see where the damage is? If not my friend, get there now.