RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Back to Cath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cath,

So good to see a post from you! Gish you have had your plate full lately. Sounds like you are doing better as far as the pain management goes. I am going to check out the information you sent. Maybe something like this would work for my sister.

Take care and give Caitlin a hug for me. Gish I bet she is getting big and acting all grown up. Take care and post us when you can.

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda:

Good to see so many friends posts again! Trying to get caught up on how everyone is doing. At one point due to server problems I had 11,000 e-mails. I think that's the record.

Caitlin is 8 1/2 now and almost 5 feet tall. She wears a womans shoe size 7 1/2. (I'm going to have to hide my shoes by Christmas). Her dad is still causing lots of problems and was just turned in a week ago by a counselor to child protection services (HRS) but doesn't look like this call will result in much either. You'd think with 3 professionals not related in any way turn him in something would be done. If you see a crazy lady in ville, FL waiting on the government steps for Govenor Jeb Bush, It's probably me on large dose of pred.

I don't have much hope though if they lose children that one being mentally and occassionally an arm twisted behind her back for punishment will get much help.

Thanks for asking. So much more has happened with him but don't want to break down and cry. I keep giving it to God to make sure she is safe, just one problem I keep taking it back. Could use any prayers that maybe this time someone will see what he is doing. It's sooooo hard

to see your daughter being destroyed and be helpless.

God has gotten me through the rest so will wait for him to carry me through this one also. It's nice to know that others remember Caitlin and I and care. Without family here it gets tough, but then again, they say it what doesn't

kill us builds character. One day, I better be one awesome person!

So good to know you guys are here!

Cath

Cath,

So good to see a post from you! Gish you have had your plate full lately. Sounds like you are doing better as far as the pain management goes. I am going to check out the information you sent. Maybe something like this would work for my sister.

Take care and give Caitlin a hug for me. Gish I bet she is getting big and acting all grown up. Take care and post us when you can.

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Cathy, It's so good to hear from you. I've tried to e-mail you but can't get it through and have lost my other info on you. Have been praying for you and Caitlin and will definitely continue. You just keep you faith, God will bring you through, as you say. I love you.

Jo

Cath,

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Cath

Wow I think 11,000 is the record for emails. How did you keep the system from crashing!LOL

Wow Caitlin is going to be a tall girl. Shae is 7 and she definitely isn't that tall. Thinks she is but will have a while yet to catch up with me. Sorry to hear that Caitlin's Dad is being such a problem. Sure isn't fair to you or to Caitlin. I just have no comprehension when it comes to hurting children.

I know how Dad's who aren't in the picture can be. We are raising Shae because her parents when she was born didn't think she was important enough to take care of. My daughter has since grown up but due to us having Shae for the past 7 years it would be hard for her to go to her birth Mom's home to live. Shae thinks of us as her parents.

Shae's dead beat Dad decided to in touch with us this summer and wants to atone for his mistakes too. We told him when she was little that he could come see her anytime. Then she wasn't that important to him. No he wants to see her. I think it is more out of curiosity than anything. He wants to bring his three other girls to see her. He also has an older child than Shae that is from yet another woman that is also in the picture somewhere. How do you tell a 7 year old that their Dad wants to see them now.

Gish I am sure glad I wasn't raised that way. I know what you mean about the breaking down and crying. Shae is already having enough problems with life that she doesn't need more. She is not a child who adjust to change very well just ask her teachers at school. I keep praying that all will work out.

I will keep you and Caitlin both in my thoughts and prayers. All will work out one way or the other. We just have to keep the faith and not give in to the awful things that happen.

Lots of love

Glenda

Hi Jo:

New e-mail is cconrad2@...

Hope to hear from you soon. How is your family doing?

Thinking of you and sending a hug!

Cath

Cath,

Lots of love

Glenda