RemedySpot.com

update on Judee & Dwight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Well I am back after 5 months in the Mtns. It was so beautiful up there. We loved it, but mother nature knew how to move us home. It was 23 degrees the last night and hoses froze, so we knew it was time to come home.

Working at the RV Park was fun, but cleaning bathrooms and cabins gets old real fast! Would do it again, but not for 5 months that was toooo long.

Those that don't know me; I send a lot of the jokes. I do not have RP, my Dad Dwight Cummings has since 1991. He has been in remission for two years. Was off MTX & Pred. for a few months this spring and early summer, but got a really bad sinuses infection and they put him back on small doses of each. Now he is coming off MTX again and may stay on 2 1/2 mgs of pred. for maint. They did not call this a flare, but afraid it might bring the RP back. He had a ruff summer and I know part of it was missing us, but today he went with my husband Jack and got a load of wood. For those that don't know Dad he will be 82 in Dec. Can't keep the man down!!!

I have prayed for all of you everyday and am so sad to hear of the loved ones we have lost this summer.

Love & prayers

Judee