RemedySpot.com

Re: Kim you are the special one!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kim,

You are a special lady too! You Mom is so lucky to have a sweetie like you. Thanks for the update and if you hear anything please post us and let us know. Good thoughts and prayers your families way! You take care and try not to worry too much about Mom! We do enough of that for you!

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda,Thanks for the prayers & quick response. I was just checking to see ifit had posted this time & you already replied back. Girl your quick(ha,ha) You are too sweet.... Yep Mom is a very special person, andsounds like all of you are too. I just hate that you have to fightthis disease eveyday. I just wish it could just go away, but somethinggood came out of this RP all of you. Mom now thinks of all of you likefamily. Well thanks Glenda again, & will let Mom know you said Hi & will send her that hug too.love always,Kim > Kim,> Give your Mom a hug for me! Tell here that I am right there withher! If not in person with my thoughts and prayers. She is get extraspecial ones from me and so are you!> Lots of love> Glenda> > It's Kim 's daughter> > > hey,> Sorry I erased my whole message, so going to start over. :>)> First I hope all of you are feeling ok, and wanted to let you know I> pray for you every night, and wish this darn RP would just disappear> for you all. Well Mom wanted me to let you know she is in the hospital> again. She had a doctor's appt. this afternoon, and they took a EKG> and it came back abnormal, so they put her in the hospital. They have> her on some kinda drip to help her out. Sorry don't know to much> information just yet, but will let you know later on. But do know Mom> wishes she could be home, she is being her usually funny self, and> said the hospital hasn't meet their quota for the month yet. So that's> why she is in there. I know she is in pain, you can see it in her> eyes. They had a hard time getting her IV started. It took too many> people and tries to get it started, but they got it in finally. I hate> when they fish around with that needle in her. I know it has to hurt.> But she tries to act like it don't, but we all know it does. But> atleast they got it in her arm, and not where they were going to maybe> put it in her neck....ugh... She told me to let squeek know she is> sorry she missed her phone call for tonight. And to let you all know> she will miss ya, but will try to get home soon. Well I better go. I> am going to go check my mail......... Will let you know more tommorow.> Please pray for Mom, that she will get out soon. > love always,> Kim> > >