RemedySpot.com

Thanks, Heidi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the information and encouragement. I felt like I was going crazy today! He just finished all of his baseline tests. We are waiting for all the results to come in--I heard from his doc today and that is what she said. Yesterday, his primary doc called his office to tell him to immediately get on Accupril, a medication for high blood pressure. He has often (since before all this) had high BP. So, I had nightmares all night long that his blood pressure wouldn't come down. I worry about him so much.

I finally told my 4-year old about Daddy's illness in a simple way because I know she senses the tension in me and him and hears me ask how he is doing, etc. I told her that Daddy had an illness, but will be fine and has to take medicine for it and sometimes doesn't feel good. She had behavior problems at her preschool today out of anger. So, that was icing on the cake for me. It was serious what she said out of anger. So, I lost it for a little while and broke down. I haven't 'let it out' enough lately. I'm too afraid of depressing my husband. He keeps apologizing. I don't want him feeling guilty for my emotions when he obviously can't help what he is going through. I'm a worry wart.