RemedySpot.com

Re: Merry after Christmas- BJ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BJ

Thanks for the photo's! Your girl's are gorgeous! I bet you are so proud of them. Thanks for sharing them with us. I just love to put faces with all the names. Remember you are all my family now.

Please never be afraid to talk to us and tell us what you are feeling. If you would like you can even email me personally. It is so hard to tell loved ones and family what you are feeling, especially if you are suppose to be the strong one like me. I am like the glue that holds all together.

RP is so hard to deal with and to add a little of life's problems on top makes it even more fun. If you need to go to a psychologist go ahead but if you just need someone to listen to your feelings please feel free to use me as a sounding board. My email is eyeoreluv@... Just post me and I can give you a call sometime.

Take care and don't ever feel alone with some of your trials and tribulations of life. Being a single mother can be tough enough all on it's own.

Lots of LoveGlenda

Barbara, thanks so much for the pictures. You and your girls are beautiful. They look a lot like you. I love seeing pictures and I like I have said before, as soon as I have time and can figure out how to send some I will.

Hope your knee is feeling a bit better. Know it will take awhile. Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon.

hugs