RemedySpot.com

Re: Lucy is that you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Glenda,

Yes, it is me, I have just been so busy trying to keep up with the little ones (a lot of babysitting) that I just have not done a lot of posting. I have been doing exceptionally well and did not feel right boasting about my feeling good when so many were having set backs and illness from that bad ole RP. I am blessed for now and continue to take my meds., Dapsone, Darvocet, Paxil, Glucophague, Aciphex, Vioxx, etc.

I did have a good Christmas and had a tree for the first time in 4 years. When my daughter and her family lived with me, they did not celebrate holidays, so to keep peace, I did not put up a tree. It was so much fun to have it up this year.

I hope that each and every one of you have had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great New Year.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

Lucy,

Is that you? It has been forever since you have posted! How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and you have just been busy.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year to come. Thanks for the Don't Mess with Mom story!

Take care and post us when you can!

Lots of LoveGlenda

Lucy, so good to hear from you!! Have missed you a bunch. Don't you ever feel bad about boasting!! We LOVE boasting!!! It is so good to hear about someone doing so well. You keep up the good work.

Know I love ya a bunch!! Glad you had your babies around to keep you out of trouble.LOL

hugs