RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally's Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon

When I read this I thought it would help alot of us. It is hard to think how one must feel after loosing a partner just short of being married for almost 53 years. That is what happened to my Mom and I do believe she was able to going on but my Dad would miss my Mom too. It is strange how things happen but we have the wonderful memories. My best friend's parents are gone and they were not very nice parents, she said she wished heers were like mine. It is so hard when there is alot of love between family members but they are up there watching us. My Mom told my Dad to keep an eye on me and I told her it would take more then him to do that. LOL I am just attracted to all kinds of trouble, good and bad , fuuny or sad. I think someone switched me at birth and my Mom just laughs. LOL

Your emptiness and pain might be replaced with happiness knowing they are in heaven together watching all of you wishing you the best. With my Dad,he had a bad heart and up there he is no pain. I hope soon your tears and heart will be filled with those happy memories but you have had a great lost within a short time. It takes a hile to get better with your fellings. When you get sad just look at your family now and see your parents in each ot them, okay? Take your time to really heal and it does get better