RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh what a great morning it is. Right ??

You all did get up to sunshine this morning

and NO pain because you all took your Vitamins and Meds ON TIME like you should have. Right ??? If not let me know and I fix you right up with our RP pain reliever. LOL

I am going to have a great day no matter what.

Ja my 2 Daughters said the need Retail Therapy and would like me to go with them

to make sure the get plenty off it. LOL mmm

something sounds fishy here ,but what the heck. LOL Mr. Ornery is going to go and Visit his boat this morning . LOL yup, it is still sick but the are working on it. Bless his Fishing Buddies the have envied us to go with them

on there's tomorrow. Ja the also coming

over to our house Friday night for dinner.

Wow for a min I thought the where going to have a fish fry here. But my luck held out and the all want Sauerkraut and Bratwurst. LOL Yuppyyyy !!! Ok enough about us here.

Dawn well glad you doing some what better.

Ja I figured if you see the P.B. word ja will do better. But hey let me tell you DONT eat it LOL

bad for you. LOL See I never eat that yucky

stuff and I am healthy. LOL Don eats it and look what he got. LOL

Squeek I just love your Mouse. That is so cute. Ja it is you. Golly gee will I ever be

able to make chess dishes with out thinking of you now ?? LOL

Glenda I am glad you stopped drinking the diet stuff. I did too. Yup since I was in Germany I only been drinking water. LOL Not even drinking tea. Gee I most be losing it. LOL

thanks for the post about the Foundation and the group here. You tell

it so good. LOL Please everyone help us and your self by joining us. Ok PLEASE

take all the naps you can stand that is how you will get well. After all you went thru hell 6 weeks ago. And remember it will take time.

Please do as I say and not as I do. LOL

To all our new members please keep posting

and learn with us here. That will help you more then you know right now. Well got to run see you all later. OK till then take it easy and enjoy the day. Tomorrow might not be so great.

Love you all

Heidi