RemedySpot.com

Evening All- What Glenda has been busy doing.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I thought I better post you all and tell you how things are going for me. I am not ignoring you just staying busy trying to get things done before the cold weather sets in.

Shae's room is coming right along and I hope to get it to the point that we can do the fun stuff together. Shae is really liking what is done so far. My sister Phyllis and I are going to get together this weekend and get some bows made out of tulle and a window type treatment thing made too. Also going to work on a quilt top with pictures of Barbie's on it. Like I said it is coming right along.

My sister and I went to town yesterday and bought the materials to do all this with. Hope it all works out and looks as cute as I am imagining it will be. At least we are having fun doing it anyway!

I have been working some pretty weird shifts so that is part of my reason for not keeping up with the posts as I normally do. I will try to do much better I promise. Hopefully everyone will get their vacations over so I can take one. Gish haven't had one since Okieland last year!

Well all take care and know I think of you all often!

Lots of love

Glenda