RemedySpot.com

Evening All-Yes Glenda's trying to catch up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glenda, Shae's room sounds like heaven for a little girl. Please send us

pictures. I promise not to show Makeila or you will have to do her room too.

LOL

YOu take care. I've missed you so much.. I sure will be glad when you stop re

decorating. You always get me in the mood and then Rich has a BIG honey do

list. LOL He just loves you for that!!!!

Know i'm thinking of you and wishing sooo much I could be at lunch with you

guys and being realistic, know i can't. WE will make it another time... I

promise to be there when I can get there.

hugs to you always

Evening All

Hope all is well with each of you! I have been busy trying to get Shae's room decorated. She is sleeping in the front room on the couch until it is finished so I want to get it done soon. We have it all painted now and are doing the doors today. Tomorrow we are going to paint her bed. This project is so much fun I am really looking forward to the finished product! :o) I just hope that Shae thinks it is as neat as I do.

sounds like you are sure having a time of it with the dr. etc. I have had you in my thoughts and prayers as always. You keep striving to get well and you will prevail....I know how stubborn you are! :o)

my rheumy always check to see if my lymph's are swollen. Your lymph's swell when your body is fighting an infection. I would say that your body is fighting itself with RP which is like an infection so your lymph's could swell from an RP flare. (Just my opinion) As for the chronic fatigue that also could come from the RP. Before they got a handle on my RP I was always tired. Don't know if it was caused from the RP or the meds that I take. I have just had to teach myself to listen to my body and rest when it says rest.

Dawn glad to hear that they found nothing in the test that they did but sorry that you are having such a time with your dr. Darn I wish they would just listen to what we have to say sometimes...well most of the time! Hope you are doing better! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Carol A. as for the flu shots. I get mine every year. It seems that some dr. say that we should get them and others that tell me we shouldn't. My rheumy is one that thinks that we don't need them. He told me last year that he didn't recommend them but due to the fact that I had been getting them for years to go ahead and get one. He actually ended up writing me a prescription due to the shortage of shots so that I could get one. I also get the pneumonia shots too. I think both make a big difference. I haven't gotten sick since taking them like I did before. (knock on wood)

Nina good to see a post from you. Glad to hear that the flare has stopped in your ears and that your nose surgery is healing well. Post when you can it is always good to hear from you.

Squeek I am with you on the tail bone pain. I think I will live with mine considering the alternatives. A shot there just doesn't sound like too much fun. I also just read about the rheumy visit. If there is anything that I can do know I am here for you. I mean it! You call me anytime. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Sandy it is so good to see you posting. I get a smile every time I think of you. I wish 2004 would hurry and get here so we all could get together again.

Lu good to see a post from you. Hope you are doing better! Sure have missed your posts.

Judy O. Good to see you posting again. Did I read in one of the posts that you weren't allowed to soak in a tub anymore? Gish I bet that drives you crazy...I remember how many times in Okieland when we went to the hotel and you were in the pool swimming away. Hope the knee is doing better. Did you get the new car you were wanting? Take care and again good to see you posting.

Well guys I will shut up now. Thought I would post one post instead of posting a bunch of short ones. Hope I don't fill up your mail box with one post! :o) If I missed anyone I am sorry. I am sure I will catch you the next time around. Know that all my family here in the group is never far from my thoughts. Take care all!

Lots of love

Glenda