RemedySpot.com

Re: L.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had to read this one a couple times. The first time I read it I thought you were telling to put Alka-Seltzer in her bath water.LOL

Glenda, that's what I thought. I just went back and read it... HELP!! Am I suppose to drink it or bathe in it???

I had to read this one a couple times. The first time I read it I thought you were telling to put Alka-Seltzer in her bath water.LOL Heck for all I know maybe you are.

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is okay! Take care and know you are in my thoughts.

Lots of love

Glenda

Hey , sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Years ago when I was having trouble with my kidneys, my urologist told me to take some Alkaselzer and take a very warm bath. Yah, I know, alkaselzer? But it works. Something about the buffering agent in it helps the pain in the kidneys. Anyway, I took that after I had had a scope into my bladder and up into both kidneys (called bilateral retrograde?). Don't know if you are still having the problems, but at least maybe you can give this a try. It took about 2-3 times before I noticed a major relief in pain.Take care sweetie!Love, hugs and smiles, Lierman

Although it might make for an interesting bath, all fizzy LOL, you are supposed to drink it. That way it can go through the kidneys

Thanks , this helps alot. LOL Might also try a fizzy bath. LOL

hugs

claudia

Glenda, that's what I thought. I just went back and read it... HELP!! Am I suppose to drink it or bathe in it???

LOL I thought she meant to drink it but heck if I know? L where are you?

Lu