RemedySpot.com

Re: Shirley will be posting soon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shirley, thanks for the update on Shirley. I tried to send her a post, but it came back. Tell her to keep that chin up. She will be fine with all of us behind her. There are lots of shoulders her and lots of laughter. Give her her a BIG hug for me and tell her that we are looking forward to hearing from her. How are YOU doing. This has to be hard on you too. Please feel free to vent any time.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way

Sherry, I agree. We WILL be heard.!! If you need any more brochures, or if anyone else does, please just ask myself or Heidi. WE wil send them ASAP to you.

I still think we all need to approach our local and near by newspapers and have an article in it. How about if we had a general article written up by one of us and then each of us could add our personal experiences to it. Then contact the newspapers. If they don't want to come out and do a interview, we could just send in the article. We could get a list of all the BIG newspapers and see if we could maybe spread the word this way. Can you see that I have waayyy too much

time on my hands.??? LOL This is just a thought.

We do need to start getting comittees formed for this type of thing and the fundraising. SOOO anyone who would be interested in chairing or volunteering for ANYTHING.. please let us know. I know this is a bad time of year and I'm not saying we need to do it RIGHT now.. but if we could get the comittees formed, we would have a great start for next year.

Sorry Sherry, I got off track as usual.. I'm just glad the you and Shirley are part of this wonderful group and you know we are here for you both. YOu have gone through enough. Know you are both in my prayers.

hugs

Somewhere their is somebody out to listen to us And I WILL BE HEARD. Thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts for us . Love Sherry