RemedySpot.com

Re: Sherry & Shirley

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sherry

Thanks for the update on Shirley. Glad to hear that Shirley's hubby is doing better and they are both home now. That will be a lot easier on both of them.

It must be so hard for Shirley and your family to deal with all this right now. I am sending good thoughts, prayers and gentle hugs your way. I am hoping they have found the RP in the early stages and they will get it under control soon, like you said she has not other medical problems. I have only the RP and they were able to get mine under control. It takes a little while but it will and does get better!

Lots of love

Glenda

Well it' sme again . Shirley went back to the doctor yesterday and he has started her on 20 mg. of Predisone ( sorry about the spelling worked last night brain not cleared yet.) Her hubsand is doing better and is home . They are hoping they caught it early for Shirley . And it is good that she has no other medical problems . Wishing all well . Sherry

• 4 weeks later...

Sherry, LOL I usually go to bed but don't go to sleep until 3-4 am. Then up at 7 or so. Come on over and bring with her pointy toed shoes. WE can have coffee and a really good time. LOL Everyone else is invited too!!! I'm Glad to hear that Shirley is doing okay. She BETTER be taking her meds or I will make a visit to her house and bring Heidi. LOL What is she on? I'm sure they caught it early and she will be doing fine. I bet you are tired. Please rest and take care of yourself. You don't need to get sick. Give Shirley a big hug and one for yourself and I hope to talk to you soonl

hugs

, I noticed the time of this e-mail . What on GOD'S earth are you doing up at this time of the night ?

Sherry

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Shirley. Hope things settle down for you soon and you are able to get your school work done soon. Gish I know what you mean about a kid driving you nuts.LOL Shae can be a real hand full at times. It is a good thing God gives us lots of patience.LOL

Take care and give Shirley a hug for me and tell her we have her in our thoughts!

Thank

Lots of LoveGlenda