RemedySpot.com

Re: Worry-worts annonymous

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OH Squeek....... THANK YOU!!!! LOL One down!! See what you accomplished today???? Aren't you SO very proud of yourself? I am.. You have taken charge of your body and your mediccal care. Heck, you pay for it, might as well use it. I am so relieved.. Now I can sleep a bit better tonight. Now that Kim is almost home safe and you have your tests scheduled. I found that an MRI is hard to get the ins. to approve. At least mine were. I guess because of the cost.

Okay ....where are you???? I'm still worried about you. I need to hear how the dr appts went or if you are back in the hospital.

Haven't heard a thing from Bill or Lu. Don't know if she had the surgery or not or how she is doing.

Sharyn, glad you are home and hopefullly resting. Sharon, glad you are back on line. Glenda, you work way too much girl. Heidi, you better have your butt in bed resting too.

I'm also so very proud of all of you who have gotten your flu shots already. Now the rest of you go out there and GET them! It will save alot of us worry warts this winter. AND if you haven't had a pneumonia shot go get it too. I think they are good for 5-10 years depending on who you talk to.LOL I had one last year so I'm set.

MEdic alert bracelets??????? Go to the site, pick one out and ask for one for Christmas. PLEASE!!! Get some form of medic ID. It can be from anywhere, but just get something. It really will help to save you life if you ever need it. Look how doctors mess up on medicines when we are breathing and talking to them.!!! MAYBE with an ID, the medic or nurse will actually look and check before anything is done.

Okay, I won't nag on anything else for today. You guys are doing so well, I won't even have a job by next year. LOL

All of you take care and if there is any news on , Lu or anyone else, please post it so we worry warts can get some form of sleep tonight.

I love ya all bunches

Good job, Squeek! Way to take charge of your care! I'm glad you did

this.

M

>

> Well, my little worry-wort, here's what you can do about me....STOP

WORRYING!!! Really, truly, you can. I got mad again this morning

and called my PCP and left a message saying that I want an

echocardiogram. Just left it that a baseline is recommended for ALL

RP patients, and I had never had one. Suggested that while I am

having testing done anyway, now would seem to be a good time. I

thought the office assistant would talk to the doc after hours and