RemedySpot.com

sharon lee-Dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm glad your back. How are things in your neck of the woods. Cold???? Have things calmed down any for you. as for the body parts, I made the statement if we had enough body parts that were good amoung us we might come up with one healthy person.

Hi Dawn, how are you doing? It is pretty cold here--talk about a fast change of weather lol As for the problems we were having, Family, things have calmed down and thank you for asking. It still needs to be dealt with but it will take time. I have been spending time with the 2 girls. What a Blessing!

Now tell me, Dawn, how many more body parts are needed? lol

Hugs, Sharon

Sharon I have ask the PCP to treat the RP, but he said he can't overstep the rheumy, he could loose his license to treat if he does that. I told him i would fire the other one then, He said he still can't, because he referred me to him,(the rheumy) and can only treat the flares, i'm the one that is stuck and not sleeping because of this dumb stuff.

Dawn, this is something else I have heard of way too many times with the doctors I have. "Oh, I don't want to step on the other doctor's toes" Oh, that makes me sick to hear but I do know what you are talking about, hon. They act like babies!

Just think, is there ANY OTHER RHEUMY that you could possibly see even if it means driving more. Is it possible that you could set up a meeting with the Rheumy you have now and bring your husband with you?? Just lay everything on the table with this doc. He will have more respect for you in front of your husband. I know it's not right but that's the way some are. How has this doc been with you up until now? I will be thinking about this. Let me know if you need anything, OK?

Hugs, Sharon