RemedySpot.com

Re: Kathleen L/ quilting project for Foundation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Kathleen, all being together sounds so wonderful.. AND I promise that I will help!! In fact I will make my square all by MYSELF. Lol I will just need a little supervising.

I honestly hope to get a square done after the holidays. My sister is off work and she said she will help too.

Okay for all of you that don't know about this, Kathleen has so generously offered to put together a quilt for us to raffle off for the Foundation. WE are to make a quilt square and send it to her. The theme is red/white/blue. It can be any pattern. After she gets all of the squares, she will sew them together and do all the finishing work. Kathleen, how many squares do we need and please tell the newbies and the rest of us who are quilting challenged ( LOL) what size you will need. This is going to be a great project for the Foundation. I can't thank you enough Kathleen for all that you do.

Hope you are feeling okay and still enjoying the nice southern Calif. weather.

hugs

I have a feeling I already know who will be doing most of the work!

Kathleen

As soon as I find my sewing room I will get busy on my quilt block for you. My sister is going to make one also. Maybe after the Holidays we will all be less stressed and ready to get busy on a lot of things for the foundation.

The cook book project is going to be lots of fun. The exercise thing has been great and I am sure there will be lots more in store to participate in next year.

How is the new place turning out? Bet the family is glad you are back there close to them. The holidays should be lost of fun for you this year I am sure.

Take care and it is always good to see a post from you.

Lots of LoveGlenda