RemedySpot.com

granddaughter misdiagnosed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Talk about incompetent docs---I am ready to go tomorrow and kick some butt, big time. My daughter took my oldest granddaughter in yesterday because kept coughing. Her original doctor wasn't there so she saw some other one. She listened to Ashely's chest and said, well it does sound like you have a respitory infection but not bacterial?????? So she gave her nebutal treatments and sent then home with it saying she was to inhale this four times a day with 2 puffs at a time. She's only 6! was up all night and started having chest pains this morning and couldn't breathe. My daughter took her right in and saw her regular doctor. She said it sounds like pnemonia and sent her for chest ex-rays. You know, something that quack number 1 should have done in the first place. Anyway, sure enough, she does have pnemonia. You don't even want to know how angry I am with that doc. So, just think if she wasn't brought back what would have happened!!!!!!!!!! I have just had about enough with some of these quacks. I'm glad my daughter took control of the situation and insisted she see her doctor and NOT the other one! Sorry for rambling on but thanks for listening.

Hugs, Sharon