RemedySpot.com

update on Miss Heidi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay.... so we haven't heard from Heidi today. Are all or you worry worts going nuts?? I just talked to her and she is fine. She was getting a new e mail address and a new server today. They disconnected her computer phone line and she thought they would be out to install the new service ( throught the phone company) Well she didn't know SHE was suppose to install the new modem etc. So her son came and did it, but they didn't tell her how to get a new e mail name. They are now closed and she will have to wait til tomorrow.

She can receive mail, but can't send any ...sooooo now is your time to tease her, yell at her, etc...she can't talk back. BUT remember, she WILL get even when she is back on line. LOL Just kidding Heidi, we love you to pieces and can't wait for you to be back. I'm just glad you are okay and we will keep you busy reading posts. Just keep a notebook near by so you can answer all of them. LOL

So, we don't have to worry about Heidi for tonight. She talked to after her OB/Gyn app and said she sounded good. She was on her way to the rheumy. She called Heidi from her cell phone and her husband was driving her.

If I hear from anyone else I will let you know.

hugs