RemedySpot.com

RP Cookbook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone !!!!

Great News here please read !!!!!

Yes we are going to make a RP Cookbook

to help find a Cure for this RP !! Yes we will have it for our next year X mass shopping list . But that will only be possible when each

of you are doing your chare of the work here.

And here is how you can do your part !!! We

would like to know what Kind of category you would like to have in this Cookbook.

We need all your best Recipes regardless in what food category the are in. Another way to help make this a success is by becoming a Committee member for the Cookbook. Right now let us know what Category you would like to do. Salads, Soups or what ever. Don't worry

we are all learning here because none of us has ever done this. So lets join together and have Fun doing this for the Cure of RP. I think right now with the Holidays coming up most of you will be getting out the great Family recipes

so why not send them in ?? Please DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE GROUP OR FOUNDATION ADDRESS !!!!!!! SEND THEM TO ME OR MY CO- CHAIRLADY at :

Heidi@... or RCColloran@...

Then after the Holidays we all need to work on finding the design we would like to use for the greatest Cookbook ever made. Yes all Foundation member will get to vote on this !!!

So if you are not yet a Foundation member please join us now. Remember we need you to help find a cure for RP !!!! For a $ 15 a year

Donation you can become a member ,just tell or me and we get you set up. So lets have some fun and get to work on this together. Please reply ASAP !!!!!! Yes we need to start it now because this is a 1 year Project.

So remember here is your chance to help your self and to make this coming year the best for each of you and all your friends and families.

Lets get going and have fun with this.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart

Heidi