RemedySpot.com

Re: squeeks doctor visit today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you have pain, ? Can you describe it?

Squeek, I always had chest pains. I wish I could tell you exactly what they felt like. Sometimes they would just shoot through. Sharp. Sometimes they would last. At times I felt like I was light headed and got tingling feelings in my hands and arms. They changed a lot. I just knew it wasn't normal. A lot could have been chest wall pain. OHHHH how I hated that term. LOL I did the esophagal thing too. They found I had acid reflux and put me on meds to treat that and I still had the chest pain.

One way to get around the ER thing is to call your dr.. or whoever is on call at night. Tell him you have chest pains, tingling in your hands... it is a law that they have to refer anyone with chest pains to the ER if they aren't open. They can't possible assess you without someone seeing you.

I just would feel better if you got a thorough cardiac check up and I think you would too. Don't feel you are abusing the system.. . You are just trying to get help. You will feel much better and so will I once I know you are okay.

Your heart is nothing to fool around with. YOu don't wnat to prolong anything you can take care of now.

You said you are one tuff bird.... well get tuff. Don't be tuff sticking out the pain. Get tuff and get this checked out. It might mean spending the whole day in ER, but hey, just lay back and feel good that you are getting to the bottom of this.

Please take care.

hugs

Squeek, that describes how my strokes felt. That is nothing to tuff out either! Get thee to the hospital! Please! Love, Judy Re: squeeks doctor visit today Did you have pain, ? Can you describe it? Squeek, I always had chest pains. I wish I could tell you exactly what they felt like. Sometimes they would just shoot through. Sharp. Sometimes they would last. At times I felt like I was light headed and got tingling feelings in my hands and arms. They changed a lot. I just knew it wasn't normal. A lot could have been chest wall pain. OHHHH how I hated that term. LOL I did the esophagal thing too. They found I had acid reflux and put me on meds to treat that and I still had the chest pain. One way to get around the ER thing is to call your dr.. or whoever is on call at night. Tell him you have chest pains, tingling in your hands... it is a law that they have to refer anyone with chest pains to the ER if they aren't open. They can't possible assess you without someone seeing you. I just would feel better if you got a thorough cardiac check up and I think you would too. Don't feel you are abusing the system.. . You are just trying to get help. You will feel much better and so will I once I know you are okay. Your heart is nothing to fool around with. YOu don't wnat to prolong anything you can take care of now. You said you are one tuff bird.... well get tuff. Don't be tuff sticking out the pain. Get tuff and get this checked out. It might mean spending the whole day in ER, but hey, just lay back and feel good that you are getting to the bottom of this. Please take care. hugs DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Squeek,

I'm really sorry you didn't find out what the heck is going on!!!!

Where are those answers, anyway?

I'm sorry you're having such pain and I'm sure the anxiety about what

this is, doesn't help.

You are in my thoughts! Take care and keep us informed!