RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well as always I am again behind on getting things posted. I do try to keep up with what is going on with each of you truly I do. Know that I am sending good thoughts and prayers to you all. Wow so many are having surgeries and or ill. This has got to stop! You all need to get well you hear me!

Things are crazy here I am still working on the house. I am still not done with Shae's room and I bought new paint for my sewing room. Gish I can't wait to get started on it and all done. It is the last I have to do and then I can just sit back and rest. (you think?)

At work we are getting ready for a major maintenance shutdown. This means extra work and about 9 more people to join the security crew for a week or two. It has been a mad house this week trying to get ready. The shutdown starts on Monday so all the crews that are going to be working on the maintenance shutdown are coming in to do a safety orientation.(which security issues) I will sure be glad when it is over. I may take an extra day or two off then! I sure will need it!lol

Again know I am here for you and think of you all often. I am looking forward to the Oregon lunch on Sat. Take care!

Lots of love

Glenda