RemedySpot.com

Re: SALLY,CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Had a great anniversary???? Sat nite late I started to breath bad I said to husband if I have to go to ER you know what to call my disease right???? WRONG.So I did write it down for him for the next time. MEN

SHERRIE

-- Sherri, Happy anniversary

Hope you had a great and enjoy another 27 years. Take care and hope all is well with you and family.Love yaSally DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi Sherrie glad your weekend went well.

I thought I tell you how we do it here with the information about our health.

First of all you should get a Medic Alert bracelet. will tell you all about it. LOL The other thing what is helping us is, I made a list of all Don's Information.His disease , Drs. names and Phone #, All his meds , dose and how often, his S. S. # , who to call in a emergency, what Ins and Medicare #. Plus allergies. He also has a Medic Alert Necklace

that states :RP use Pediatric Endotracheal Tube !! Call Immediately !!! Ja when you have RP the should only use Kids tubes on you so

it will protect your throat.

On the other side of the list it has all my Information on it.LOL yup, that side is full. We both have one list in our billfold always. Even true I do not have RP I still fell Don needs my Information just as much as I do his.Hope that will help you some. But please try to get a Medic Alert Bracelet or necklace. It could save your life !!!!! Hang in there see how we all learn from each other.

Heidi

Had a great anniversary???? Sat nite late I started to breath bad I said to husband if I have to go to ER you know what to call my disease right???? WRONG.So I did write it down for him for the next time. MEN

SHERRIE