RemedySpot.com

Re: SQUEEK, SALLY,HEDIE, NANCY,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

can you tell me about the problems with RP that affects the neck about where the collar bone is???? I going to a new ENT Friday the pain is like in the bottom for my throat where my bones start????Don't know if I should take a pain pill or just live with it. I have never had a bone scan should I ask for one? AND is a cat better or a MIR for RP. Thanks for any input on this.

-- Re: new PCP

Squeek,I hope you have good luck with your new PCP. I loose good my dr. for my Oct. visit for my TM and will ask her to refer me to a good dr. there ( neuro ). My PCP wants me to go to the rumy here then go back to him afterwards. He dropped a bomb shell on me and he wants me to go onto steriods to see if it helps my TM. He said that my RP can cuz numberous problems and I told him I knew that .He is also talking about coming off my Nuerotin to see if I get pain then, I am not looking forward to that. I will find out what my sed rate is Mon., mine always is elevated when my RP is back. When I was first dx my sed rate was 155. He is going the have me get a bone test too.I was just dx with pre-dieabetes, am doing pretty good with a change of diet and a pill. My dr told me I may have problems with my sugar if I go on steriods, oh well, what else if new. Atleast all my dr.s will get together and agree on what action they want to do.You take care and I wish you all the best. Can not believe Xmas is just around the corner. Good luck on your questions, hope he can answer them. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.Love ya Sally DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU