RemedySpot.com

RE: A sad day at work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

But .....

I want to post everyday, whine, sniffle, sniff!! I can hardly believe I'm still up at this hour. I had a really busy, came home and I've been wrapping prezzies all night!!!

Today was a sad day at work too. There was this young man only about 18 or 19 that came into do a resume in our office. He really had an attitude and seemed very angry. Thankfully we always get them to sign in with their name and phone number because I saw him writing something and he left it behind. It was a note the read "I've blown all my chances and no one wants to help me, my life ain't worth shit" I took the note to my supervisor and we're going to try to get him some help and counseling. Can you imagine being that young and feeling like that! It's so sad, he's so young. I only hope that he will let us help him. Well I guess I'll stop whining now. Thanks for listening.

Hope you are all well

Elaine M

I know you do Elaine.. and we want to hear from you every day. But we will settle for what we can get from you. I know that in your job you must see a lot of heart breaking cases. But I bet you feel SO good when you can help. It's people like you that make the difference.

hugs

But .....

I want to post everyday, whine, sniffle, sniff!!

Hi Guys,

Well you know that young man I was talking about the one that said his life aint worth shit. Well the police called me about the note he wrote, they wanted to know his state of mind. I said it wasn't good. I didn't find out until today that he's in jail, he stabbed his girlfriend that very night. She's in hospital, she almost died. I wish we could have done more. Now his life is really going to be shit, he's going to spend most of it in jail and that's not going to help at all. It's so sad. Life can be so depressing at times.

Elaine

Elaine,I'm so sorry to hear about the young man. I know this must hurt you deeply. Just know that you really tried your best. I'm sending you a REALLY big hug. I know you need it.

HUGS