RemedySpot.com

Part 2 for the Cookbook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok now that we have decided to do the greatest RP Cookbook I thought I let you

know on how we might achieve this.

Please remember first of all this is your

Cookbook too and we sure would love to have your Input on this.

First we need to form our Committee. Ok here is a job description for that. You will get a Category of recipes. You need to look them over and if you find a mistake or have a ? about the recipe you need to contact the person that send it in. If there is 2 alike you need to add each persons name.Then you

will send it on to she will put it in our format that we will need. She in turn will send it on to T for prove reading. T then will send it on to us and me. We will collect them all for save keeping.

After our Committee is formed we can start with collecting the recipes. When you send a Recipe in please make sure you DO NOT USE THE GROUP OR FOUNDATION ADDRESS !!!!

Send it to me or to our address !!

Heidi@... RCColloran@...

And please when you send us your recipe include your full name and E mail addy !!!!

You might also include your Phone # if you like.

Then after the Holidays we need to start with finding the design for our cookbook. As you all know we are also Dedication this Book in

Honor of Angie. Yes I will talk to Jerry and

get Angies favor Recipes to be included. We also would like to let everyone know about our GREAT Foundation in this Book. So you see

we all have something to work on and yes we need you to let us know what your wishes would be. Yes remember every Foundation member will get to vote on this also.

So please help us in making this the very best

Cookbook and send in your ideas !!!!

I know we will have to work out some of the bugs we might encounter but with everyone's help we can and will achieve this.

Thank you

Heidi