RemedySpot.com

Hi Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to everyone! Hope you all had a good week. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, but have been reading all of your posts.

First of all I want to thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers and suggestions (, I loved the 2 X 4 suggestion, have thought of it many times) lol And , I thought you were teaching me French, not German. LOL Cath, I know you are in the same situation and i want you to know that I think of you and Caitlin all the time and you are both in my prayers. I don't know what is wrong with the justice system, but we have been fighting for 5 years and the man just keeps getting away with more and more. All we can do is love our children and let them know. Keep them as safe as possible. Squeek, you are so right, children need our love and understanding. AND lots of HUGS.

Anyway, thanks to all of you. YOu helped me through another tuff time. I can't tell you enough how much you all mean to me. You are a special family.

Susiecue, I'm so glad your drs. are on top of this flare. YOu take care and do as they say!!!

Liz, thanks for the suggestions on the sugar levels. They told me to cut down on carbs and sugar. DANG!! LOL I have already had to cut down on the green veggies because of the coumadin.... they are taking ALL the good stuff away.. :((( LOL I will survive I guess. Yes, I'm still exercising 3-5 times a week so I feel pretty good there.

Glenda, I have missed talking to you. Sounds like you are pretty much done for Christmas. I am too. Yippee... I just have to go to the grocery store and figure out what we are eating. LOL

Rich is wrapping presents tonight. I am getting a sore throat and have been resting all day. Am going back. Don't want to be sick at all. We are going to my sisters tomorrow morning to deliver her presents. We won't be gone long, we will be babysitting Makeila tomorrow night. Going to take her shopping for her mom's present and then bake some goodies. Can't wait. She will make my weekend!!

You all have a safe and restful weekend. Hope you are all feeling well or at least getting better. You know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Will check back in later.

Lots of warm Christmas hugs