RemedySpot.com

Everyone.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow , That made me cry. I am fixing to click no mail until I return home. I will be leaving to go to Birmingham in the morning and having Surgery on my foot Wed. I will come back home on Thursday. I have no idea what shape I will be in, but I know I will have a huge bandage on my foot. But I will try to post to you and let you know something.

I also will be deleting all of my old mail, I'm sorry I got so behind. Please forgive me. I will try to do better when I heal from this foot thing.

I know I have been horrible about welcoming our new members and keeping up with everyone.

But I have been busy on a crusade to get money for the foundation. I hoping to send in some more this next week.

I pray for all of you and that you will continue to get better. You are all in my heart and prayers. May God Bless You all.

Love,

Lu

Lu, now you are in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, maybe it's because I haven't been reading my mail. Please ask Bill to let me hear when you get home. Will be praying for you, my Sweet.

Jo

--- Original Message -----

To: Rpolychondritis

Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:04 AM

Subject: Everyone.

Wow , That made me cry. I am fixing to click no mail until I return home. I will be leaving to go to Birmingham in the morning and having Surgery on my foot Wed. I will come back home on Thursday. I have no idea what shape I will be in, but I know I will have a huge bandage on my foot. But I will try to post to you and let you know something. I also will be deleting all of my old mail, I'm sorry I got so behind. Please forgive me. I will try to do better when I heal from this foot thing. I know I have been horrible about welcoming our new members and keeping up with everyone. But I have been busy on a crusade to get money for the foundation. I hoping to send in some more this next week. I pray for all of you and that you will continue to get better. You are all in my heart and prayers. May God Bless You all. Love, Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU